2624 E Indiana Ave. Philadelphia, PA 19134 2624 E Indiana Ave. Philadelphia, PA 19134
Type Row/Townhouse Status Active Location Philadelphia Sub Location Port Richmond Price $314,700 Area Port Richmond Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 2
Newly Rehabbed End of Row X-Lg 2 Bed 2 Bath Home in the Heart of Port Richmond with Finished Basement, C/A, Exposed Brick, Hardwood Floors Throughout, Recessed Lighting & All Modern Fixtures Throughout Along w/ New 2 inch Blinds.– Featuring an X-Large Customized 11×11 Dream Bathroom with a 6 Foot Walk in Shower Enclosed in Glass w/ Duel Heads so Two Can Use at the Same Time Without Losing Water Pressure, 5 Foot Soaking Tub, Double Vanity, LED Fog Free Mirror and 4×8 Subway Tiles Going From Floor to Ceiling;
– Also Featuring a Top of the Line Kitchen w/ 42 Inch Cabinets, Samsung Black Stainless Steel Appliances with Smart Hub Refrigerator and Stove Hood that Vents to the Exterior, Quartz Counters, Pot Filler, Mosaic Backsplash w/ all Black Fixtures to Finish it off;
– Livingroom w/ Exposed Brick, Grey Hardwood Floors, Crown Molding, Iron Railing, Recessed Lighting, Ceiling Fan;
– Finished Basement can be used as a 3rd bedroom, Extra Living Space or to use as a Home Office/Workspace w/ Lots of Storage & Washer/Dryer Hook ups & Utility Sink. 100amp Circuit Breakers, New Water Heater and HVAC System;
– The Front Bedroom has a Built in Center Open Shelves and Duel Double Closets with Motion Activated Lights that go on When Doors Open.
– The Second Bedroom is of Nice Size and has a Large Closet. Has a Hallway Cedar Closet for Extra Storage.
– The 2nd Full Bathroom is Located Behind the Kitchen Featuring all Black Fixtures and the Tub/Shower Wall Tile is Finished off with Metal Edging.
– Rear Mud Room is Ideal for Extra Storage of Outside items or a Bike.
– Decent Sized Yard with Side Alley Access to the Front of the Home that via a Locked Gate.
This Home is so Large because Originally, Long ago, it had 3 Bedrooms (2 bedrooms now) and 1 Bathroom on 2nd floor. Above ground square footage is over 1,200 NOT Including the Finished Basement. This Home is Located in the Heart of Port Richmond Across from the New Gaul St Malt House and Stokley Playground. Just Half a Block Down the Street is a Public Library and Powers Park; This Neighborhood is Very Walkable to Corner Stores, Bars/Restaurants, Bus Station/Routes, Schools, Playgrounds and a few Blocks away is the New SEPTA Depot & I-95 Ramp. Easy access to Fishtown, Delaware Av, Bridges to NJ, Center City, the Stadiums and Northeast Philly.